Welcome TAOW Community
September 21-24, 2020
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
The Event for Creators and Sellers of Tours, Activities and Attractions
Advancing the Business of Creating Amazing In-Destination Experiences
Tour, Activity & Attraction Operators: Grow Your Business at Arival
Deadline: 8 Nov 2020 at Midnight MST
It’s the Best Part of Travel
and Your Biggest Opportunity
Arival is the only event dedicated to helping owners and operators of tours, activities, attractions and experiences grow their businesses and reach more travelers.
If you are involved in Tours, Activities & Attractions — all of the things travelers do when they get there — then join us in Phoenix September 21-24, 2020. Together, let’s connect our industry, learn and grow!
Here are 10 Things You Will Get at Arival in Phoenix
- Two-and-a-half days of hands-on educational sessions, inspiring talks, insightful research and incredible networking all designed to help you grow your business.
- Exclusive research on traveler trends, including how they book and what they want, with actionable learnings you can apply immediately.
- Connect with more than 50 major distributors and find new partners to grow your sales.
- More than 20 educational workshops on online marketing, sales growth, technology, guest experience and more.
- Five 90-minute theater sessions filled with inspiring talks and real debates with the biggest online brands and operators just like you.
- More than 20 demo labs where you can learn about the latest tech and online platforms from the leading companies in our industry.
- Key insights and strategies to grow your website and direct sales.
- Connect with leaders from the biggest online brands, including TripAdvisor Experiences, Expedia Local Expert, Google, Airbnb, GetYourGuide, Klook, Musement, Tiqets, HotelBeds, Ctrip, Civitatis and many more.
- Find the best new technology and connect with leading tech players, including Checkfront, FareHarbor, Peek, Rezgo, Gateway, Palisis, bookingkit, The Flybook, Redeam, Ingresso, Xola, Singenuity, Wherewolf and many more.
- Great fun, great food: two full lunches, amazing receptions and parties (with open bars) and multiple coffee breaks.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
Don’t Miss the Event of the Year
For the purposes of registration, Arival defines an Operator as a direct provider of tours, activities or attractions.
This does not include companies that also provide third party distribution.
Arival reserves the right to audit all registrations. Should the delegate register him or herself in an incorrect registration category or with a discount code to which they are not entitled to use, Arival will reassign the delegate to the appropriate registration category. Any fees or additional costs outstanding as a result of the reassignment of the registration category need to be paid in full prior to registration onsite.
The standard cancellation policy will apply to all fees paid up to the point of any type of registration.