Proactive, strategic marketing director with B2B digital marketing expertise and enthusiasm for successful and growing startup environments.
- Experience in the travel, media or meetings industry
- minimum of 5 years in B2B marketing
- Digital marketing expertise including:
- Google Display Network
- Experience and expertise in CRM
- Working with our database to segment by engagement levels, geography, company type, etc.
- Develop campaigns to increase and manage engagement for the Database
- This isn’t a database analyst but is someone very comfortable with data (in our case, company and contact data) who can then work with our team to deploy the right campaigns to the right people at the right time.
- We use Zoho, but experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar CRM is required
- Social media paid and organic
- Experience working with email management/marketing platform.
- Experience with customer segmentation and drip email campaign
- Experience monitoring costs and budgets
- Creating and managing an annual marketing calendar
- Jack of all trades that remains fluid and willing to take on a variety of projects
- A great teamwork attitude
Optional but major plus:
- Experience with the Adobe Suite
- Content marketing and distribution
- Video marketing
- Public Relations experience
Attend Arival’s events in the U.S. (Orlando this Fall), Berlin (March) and Bangkok (May/June)
We are looking for a leader to join the Arival team who can bring Marketing Innovation and New Initiatives to our very successful startup company (founded in 2017).
Tours, Activities & Attractions is travel’s third largest sector, the fastest growing, and the reason people travel in the first place. It is also going through incredible change. Arival was founded in 2017 to build an independent conference and insights for creators and sellers of Tours, Activities & Attractions. We are a fast growing and dynamic global company based in Boulder, Colorado.
For more information check out our Mission, Vision and Core Values
Candidates must be located in the Boulder, Denver, Front Range area
Arival is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and customized cover letter to [email protected]