Arival: The In-Destination Voice
Arival serves the tours, activities and attractions industry, seeks a creative writer and editor with an analytical and strategic mind.
We are seeking a creative writer and editor with management abilities and strategic thinking to help build our content.
What does this job entail?
- Working directly with Arival’s CEO, Douglas Quinby, to develop content strategy and planning
- Design and manage editorial projects within budget
- Hire and manage editorial and staff to see projects through to completion
- Actively write and edit a range of content, from long-form analytical research to short articles, as well as copywriting for various marketing activities
- Conduct industry interviews and build source relationships throughout our industry sector
- Oversee and conduct research including quantitative methods (surveys, data analytics, interviews, etc.)
- Present content at industry forums
- Create video content
What are we looking for
- Three plus years of travel industry experience is a must
- Excellent written skills with a proven journalism and/or research track record
- Knack for punchy prose and web-friendly copywriting
- Experience managing staff and projects
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum 4-5 years work experience
- Some experience with quantitative analysis preferred
- Based in North America
Interested? Send a cover letter, resume and examples of your writing to [email protected]
Arival LLC is an equal opportunity employer.