Community Manager / Marketing and CRM Coordinator
Team Arival seeks multi-talented individual star to join us: the global leader focused on the best part of travel – tours, activities and attractions.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently as part of a remote team and adhere to strict deadlines, as well as communicate effectively with other team members and vendors. This will begin as an independent contractor role but for the could grow quickly into a full-time position.
Responsibilities include development of Arival Community Strategy in conjunction with the Executive Team, assessment and implementation of chosen tech platform components in conjunction with the Head of Operations, development of community standards and dynamics and ongoing improvements and development of the Community as a whole. This includes looking for opportunities for Community enhancements and engagement, as well as ways to provide value and monetize the platform.
Collaborate with executive team to create the Arival Community Strategy
- Begin by creating MVP
- Execute an MVP version of the Arival Community
- Manage all community communications
- Test and analyze
- Learn needs of community, what works, what doesn’t work
- Be 100% committed to nurturing, growing and empowering the community
- Work with tech platform, make enhancement recommendations
- Continue to improve the MVP towards the longer term plan
Responsibilities include WordPress editing, updates and posting, assisting with email and partner marketing, and assisting with Google and Mailchimp Analytics. All is on an as needed basis, dependent on the current needs of the company.
Assist in company marketing on an as-needed basis
- WordPress Editing
- Article posting
- Email marketing / partner marketing
- Google and Mailchimp Analytics
- Other responsibilities depending on skill set and company needs
Responsible for working with the Head of Operation to optimize the CRM process and maximize the efficacy of integrations. Includes assessing and maintaining clean data, improving data quality and focus on database growth, as well as identifying ways to utilize and leverage the existing data for marketing and Community.
Work with the Director of Operations to optimize CRM process with integrations between Zoho, Mailchimp, Evenium (registration software) and website forms
- Maintaining clean database for existing contacts
- Add to database manually and through data uploads
- Improve data quality by enriching records with contact names, contact info, company type, etc.
- Focus on database growth
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- College Undergraduate Degree
- Fantastic communication skills: verbal and written
- 2+ years in the tours, activities & attractions industry
- 2+ years of WordPress editing
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Amazingly positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
Nice to have Skills
- Experience building a community
- Experience with Zoho or similar CRM platform
- Adobe Creative Suite, particularly:
- Email marketing tools
- Familiarity with Mailchimp a plus
- Functional knowledge of user list data management
- Google Analytics
- Social & video platforms:
- Facebook, LinkedIn/SlideShare, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Flickr
If you are fully qualified, passionate about your work and have all the skills and experience listed, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].
We will contact you if your skills and experience aligns with our needs, otherwise we won’t be able to get back to you.
Arival LLC is an equal opportunity employer.