October 28-31, 2019 Orlando, Florida
“The Arival conference blew me away. Participants in this conference quickly see the value of focusing on collaboration with our peers in the travel industry, rather than seeing them as competition. Together we are developing more successful businesses, and bringing amazing experiences to people all over the world.”
— Ingrid Edstrom
Join Polymath, LLC at Arival, the only event dedicated to advancing the business of creating amazing in-destination experiences.
What you can expect: Join Ingrid as she leads the workshop Tour Accounting Strategies: Budgeting & Pricing for Tour Profitability to gain some great insights and easy tools to save you time and raise your bottom line.
SUMMER SPECIAL PRICE IS $895
SAVE $300 through July 31
USE OUR PROMO CODE
Save an additional 10%
September 24 – 27, 2018
The Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas
Limited Rooms Available
Starting at $89/night
If you are involved in Tours, Activities & Attractions, then join us and thousands of your industry colleagues for inspiration, education, community building and fun!
Our promise: a program that matters to your business.
Insights from our industry’s brightest minds and most innovative brands.
Exclusive new research to help you understand and better serve the traveler in destination.
Actionable education: hands-on practical workshops covering everything digital, distribution, innovation, marketing and more. Topics to include:
- Drive more direct bookings
- Growth hacking for small businesses
- Accounting strategies for tour operators
- Making search engine optimization and marketing
- Social media platform marketing in-depth: Facebook and Instagram
- Video content marketing
- Online advertising and retargeting
- Mobile strategies for tour, activity and attraction operators
- Online reviews and reputation management
- Recruiting and inspiring amazing seasonal staff
- Understanding and attracting the Chinese traveler
Incredible networking with the very best in Tours, Activities & Attractions.
Parties and fun! (We’re not just going to talk about activities!)