Arival Bangkok: Attendee Alerts
Please read this important information to ensure you have a successful Arival Event
Yes, there is a lot here, but it is worth your time to read!
- Wondering what to Expect at Arival Bangkok? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (and answers)
- Take advantage of a variety of things to do in Bangkok before and after Arival using the special Arival Activities desk powered by iVenture Card. Save up to 50% on top Bangkok attractions, activities and days out with an Attractions Pass or individual tickets. You can find a link to the Activities Desk in the app as well.
- Check out all the distributors who are here.
- Please wear your badge at all times (including the parties).
- Connect to the Community. Download the event app and start scheduling meetings. Once you’re connected go to www.connex.me/arivalbangkok19 on your desktop or use the mobile app. Download info is below.
After connecting to the ConnexMe app, get the most out of the Arival Community by joining one (or more) of the 4 chat rooms that are set up to maximize your experience.
Click the “Interact” icon on the top of your app to access this discussion space. By clicking “The Arival Community Big Room” you will see the other 3 options:
- Distribution Discussions
- Marketing and Business Tips
- Tech Talk
Use these spaces to ask questions, discuss tactics, and network with other business owners and operators!
Complete Session Registration Information Below
SESSION REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have already joined ConnexMe, Go to the ConnexMe mobile app or in your browser www.connex.me/arivalbangkok19.
- If you have not joined yet, see below and click to connect or for instructions to download. Once you have done so, continue with step 2.
- Upon opening your registration window, check that all required fields in the top section are completed before choosing sessions.
- Double check that you have entered your contact information and preferences while at the conference, if you want to be able to network!
- Your confirmed Workshops and Demo Labs will appear in your schedule in your ConnexMe App with a green check mark next to them on the right. Use the ‘MyAgenda’ button to see only the sessions for which you have registered. If you made a mistake or changed your mind, simply go back to ‘My Registration’ to make the change before June 14.
If you purchased more than one ticket under the same email and would like to have each person register for different sessions, please shoot us an email at [email protected] with unique email addresses you would like to use for each ticket and we can help you separate your tickets so each can register separately. This isn’t necessary if you plan to attend the same sessions.
A letter from Arival Co-founder & CEO, Douglas Quinby:
Dear Arival Attendee,
The entire Team Arival is humbled and inspired that you have made the commitment to join us. Almost 500 attendees from 34 countries will be at Arival Bangkok next week.
I want to share with you what you can expect from Arival, and provide some tips to make sure you get the most out of your time with us.
Review the agenda, plan your sessions. Take the time to review the complete agenda in the event app and choose the sessions most valuable to you.
Brush up on Asia Distributors. Our Theater sessions will dive deep into the big debates and issues facing our industry. One big one is distribution. Team Arival has prepared this directory of Asia distributors for our sector so you can brush up on all of the key players, many of whom will be at Arival, to determine who you might want to connect with.
Arrive early on Monday. ARIVAL REGISTRATION OPENS AT NOON ON MONDAY AT THE AVANI RIVERSIDE HOTEL BANGKOK ON THE 10TH FLOOR. The Arival networking lounge will be open and available for meetings. Schedule meetings using the Event App.
Come ready to work. Bring your laptop. Be ready to take lots of notes. Come away from every session with a list of key takeaways and to-dos you can bring back to your office to super-charge your growth this season and in the future.
Come as you are (there is no dress code). If you like to wear jackets and ties, by all means, do so. I prefer to work hard and be comfortable. So I will dress casual: comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, jeans or slacks, and loose, light shirts for the warm Bangkok summer.
Make sure to wear your badge at all times. You won’t be able to enter the parties without your badge.
Let’s have fun. This industry is the Best Part of Travel. So let’s act like it. Get ready to meet great people, enjoy great parties, and have a great time! Don’t miss the Welcome Party on Monday evening and the Bangkok Experience on Tuesday evening.
We’re thrilled that you are joining us. It’s going to be fantastic.
Together, let’s advance the business of creating amazing in-destination experiences.
See you in Bangkok
Co-founder & CEO