Arival Bangkok: Attendee Alerts
Tips for Using the Arival Event App – ConnexMe
Use the Arival ConnexMe event App to:
- Browse the current attendee list, send private messages, and arrange meetings
- View the up-to-date agenda & speaker bios
- Register for workshop and demo lab sessions
- Find practical information to help maximize your Arival experience
ConnexMe App Tips
- Use the App– In mobile, the app is a better user experience than mobile web.
- Maximize the networking– Login using your email or use your LinkedIn account for more networking opportunities and to automatically update your photo and profile in ConnexMe. Link your profile using the steps at the bottom of this section if you didn’t the first time you logged in.
- Stay in the loop– When prompted, accept notifications to keep up to date with what is happening at the Arival event. If you declined notifications when you first installed the app you can change this in your device’s notification settings.
- Arrange meetings– To request meetings with other attendees, click on the participants icon at the top of the screen, find the person you are interested in meeting and open their profile. Then click on meeting and select your options!
- Manage your agenda– You can ‘favorite’ sessions by clicking on them and selecting the star. This will add them to your ‘MyAgenda’ view, where you will see your registrations, favorites, sessions and events that are all-conference offerings, and meetings you have scheduled through ConnexMe. As the conference approaches we will add our interactive map, session locations and more. Use these tools to Customize your Arival and maximize your experience.
To Connect your LinkedIn profile – To do this in ConnexMe (on desktop or app, click on the white Arival ‘A’ in the upper left hand corner, then select your name/profile, clicking to edit, and clicking on the LinkedIn button to connect. This helps others in the community know more about you. Your photo will sync with the App (otherwise, at least add your photo and basic info to your profile to improve your conferencing experience). You can also connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts here if you’d like to share content with your followers prior to or during the conference.