An Arival Virtual Event
We are creating the best possible virtual conference experience including live streams and on-demand recording of all theater sessions and workshops. Since February 28, the day we were forced to cancel Arival Berlin, we have been hard at work creating a new digital platform. We launched our first Virtual Summit in June with another scheduled in August. The response has been fantastic and we are so excited to bring you the first full Arival Virtual Event.
So What’s an Arival Virtual Event?
The most important part is You. We expect 2000+ attendees from around the world, all part of the tours, activities, attractions and experiences industry. Arival Events are the only events where you can be part of this amazing global community.
Fantastic Thought Leadership
- The best content in the world for the Best Part of Travel
- Industry thought leaders present keynotes, take part in Ask Me Anything sessions and roundtables, and showcase operators.
- Content is viewed via live stream with chat, Q&A, and polls creating a fun and interactive environment. Like someone’s comment? Click on their name to go to their profile.
- All content sessions are recorded and available on-demand for a full year
Networking, business development and as many meetings as you want
- Interactive networking with the savviest professionals in the In-Destination Industry
- Our unique event platform makes it a breeze to meet up with prospects and current partners.
- All attendees have an in-depth profile and available meeting slots to make it simple to connect and engage with each other.
- Powerful search so you can sort through all of the attendees and filter by geography and/or company type.
- Use the built-in AI to have recommended contacts show up based on your and their profiles.
- Take advantage of the amazing community and Arival’s secret sauce: Teaching and learning from each other.
- All meetings are via video conference within the event platform.
- Don’t have time for all of the meetings? No problem, plan to meet people before or after the event, either on the platform or outside, that’s up to you.
- Roundtables are intimate group discussions with a maximum of 15 people. Think of them just like a lunch table at a live event with a facilitated discussion on a specific topic.
- Each roundtable is 40 minutes and this format has proven to be really successful and popular.
- ArivalExperts facilitate the roundtable discussion and ensure it is inclusive, interactive, and informative.
- We consider roundtables to be a combination of great content where everyone is learning from everyone else as well as networking because you get to meet a small group of people who share your interests.
Meet with new business partners in the Virtual Exhibit Lounge
- More than 50 distributors from all over the world to help you grow your business and plan for the future.
- Need a new reservation system? The leading ones will all be there.
- Marketing agencies that focus on tours, activities, and attractions are ready to share their resources with you and show you what they can do to help you with all of your digital marketing needs