October 28 – 31, 2019 Orlando, FL
What’s included in the Arival registration price?
Three Days of Theater General Sessions featuring:
- The biggest online and distribution brands including TripAdvisor/Viator, Expedia, Airbnb, GetYourGuide, Klook and more.
- Inspirational stories from amazing companies – small and large, tours, activities and attractions – on how they grew, what they’ve learned, and what it means for your business.
- Going Direct – how to build your direct business with tips about branding, reputation management and more.
Education that matters to your business: These hands-on workshops are presented by industry experts on all things digital, marketing, distribution, operations and growth.
Meet and experience the most innovative technology systems and online distributors to help you advance your business and sell more to customers around the world.
Network with the best and brightest in our industry. Learn from peers, build new partnerships, get new clients.
- Monday, September 24 – Welcome Party
- Tuesday, September 25 – Happy Hour Hat Trick Pool Party with open bar and heavy appetizers
- Wednesday, September 26 – Arival Rocks the Joint Party
Coffee breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday and an Energy Break on Thursday
Lunch is provided on Tuesday, September 25 and Wednesday, September 26. On Thursday, September 27 lunch is on your own.
One Free Las Vegas area activity
Valid Saturday, September 22-Friday, September 28, provided by The Las Vegas Sightseeing Pass. Here is a current list of activities available.
What is not included in the registration price:
Arival has a room block with a special US$89/night room rate plus resort fee and taxes. Add $10 per night to guarantee a room with two beds. Rooms are limited, book now to ensure availability and the special rate. Visit the hotel page for booking info.
Breakfast is on your own. Coffee is served in the morning. For food, visit one of the restaurants in the Hard Rock Hotel or a restaurant nearby.
Dinners are on your own, Las Vegas offers something for every taste and price range!
Flights and airport transfers are not included. A cab or Uber is $15-20 from the Airport to the Hotel.
Get on the List!
Sign up to receive insights tailored for the in-destination industry as well as updates on Arival.